One Year of the Pet Haven

This week marks the one year anniversary of The Pet Haven Blog. I started this blog amidst the pet food recalls and crisis, as I was a pet owner concerned, frustrated and ticked-off at how the whole thing occurred. I couldn't believe how poorly the pet food companies handled the whole thing...from lies to denials to taking forever to take the product off the shelves. It was definitely not a lesson in good crisis management.

Now here I am a year later, still blogging about a variety of topics within the pet world. The blog has taken me in several different directions, and although it's not always as focused on one type of subject as maybe a blog should be, it has allowed me to look at various things within the pet industry; including the good, the bad, and the very ugly.

This blog has become a forum for all things pets. From news, to product reviews, to resources, to fun stuff, to pictures of my pets, and more. I hope everyone enjoys reading it as much as I enjoy writing it. I continue to be challenged to find good topics to explore on a regular basis.

Thanks to everyone who reads this blog on a daily basis and I look forward to writing more posts that hopefully everyone will enjoy.

-Matt