Fall Frolics

Things I Like About the Fall:

Return of the cool weather--what's not to love!

McCoun apples--I've tried many varieties but these are the best. Crisp, tart. Try 'em. And now that I'm doing well on my diet, I plan to take full advantage of this healthy snack treat and not just make it into pies.

Fleece--may not be stylin', but so cozy! Jackets, vests, blankets, anything!

Playing with Kelly in the back yard--she's feeling frisky now. If only she knew how to rake.

New fall TV shows. Okay, I admit it. I'm a Survivor fan. Can't wait for the new season!

What I'm not crazy about:

Raking. Well, I don't mind the raking as much as stuffing the leaves into bags. ugh.

Cold feet. When the weather gets damp and chilly, they feet are always the first to go. Wish I had a crackling fire to stick them in front of. A campfire would be another thing I like about fall, except I live in the city and it's not a good idea to build a campfire in my back yard.

Dental procedures. Okay, so this isn't really a normal fall occurrence. But it is for me, tomorrow. I have to have a crown put on a cracked tooth. It takes an hour and a half, and that's just for the first appointment. It takes two visits to the dentist. So, not real comfortable under normal circumstances, I'm a bit skeeved out by this. But...I'm staying calm, and it will all be good. I'm calm...I'm calm.... Please dont' comment with any dental horror stories, I couldn't take it :)