Wednesday Diet Tip #7


Hi and welcome to Peggy and Kelly's Wednesday Diet Tip! This morning I'm eating waffles topped with banana and syrup. Doesn't sound too dietetic? Well, if you do it right, it's not that bad, and a delicious start to the day! Start with 2 Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Eggos. Only 180 calories, 4.5g fat, (0 trans fat), and 3g fiber. If you're watching carbs, you might find this a little high, but personally I concentrate on the calories and fat for my eating plan. Now, resist the urge to top with a pat of butter (that melts so temptingly over the sides.) Instead, if you want, squirt on a few dabs of I Can't Believe it's Not Butter spray. Slice a half a banana over the top, or strawberries or blueberries. Drizzle with sugar free syrup. Most brands make a sugar free variety now and trust me, they're not bad! Log Cabin Sugar Free has 35 calories and 0 fat for 1/4 cup. There you go: a diet breakfast that looks and tastes like a high calorie splurge!