Puppies--Too Cute!

I'm going to show you something that is going to distract you from your blog-reading, your writing, your work, your chores, your daily life. It's a puppy cam with LIVE feed! Once you click on it, there's no way you can tear yourself away. My daughter Kate send me this link and I keep it open on my desk top all day long!

Online video chat by Ustream
At times the feed is off air, so if you just see a slide show, keep trying. It's worth the effort! You can watch them play, eat, and sleep--a lot. Hear them bark, cry, slurp and whine.

These are Shiba Inu puppies. I know, I never heard of the breed before either. But they're really cute and fuzzy and beautiful. I think they are about 4 or 5 weeks old now. For more information on these puppies, visit this website.

And happy viewing. I'm sorry you wont' get any work done.

Tail's End: "Happiness is a warm puppy."