Important Update About Pet Peace of Mind


Greetings, Readers! I have some very important news to share with you today. Wednesday, November 3rd will be my last official day at Hospice of Green Country. As you can imagine, after four years as Spiritual Director, change is difficult and I have mixed feelings about leaving my co-workers and patients. There is good news, however. I will be taking a position with Banfield Charitable Trust as the Program Manager for Pet Peace of Mind! This means that I will have the opportunity to work with hospices all over the country who want to start Pet Peace of Mind to help pets and patients in their service area. For those of you who have had the chance to talk with me about the program, you already know that it's been my vision to help as many pets and patients as possible and I count it a privilege to be involved in the program as it continues to grow. I will work from home, here in Tulsa, using technology to train and support new programs. I will also travel periodically to Portland, Oregon to the BCT headquarters and probably to other places as things unfold. That means I will continue to work with Hospice of Green Country as I support the program here and the local pet/rescue organizations as well. Am I blessed or what!! This is a wonderful opportunity and I am very excited to share it with you today. Stay tuned!