Dog Food Month--Contest Winners

I've had a lot of fun during Dog Food Month. I've met many caring, dog loving people. I've learned a lot. And I hope you have too. Thank you especially to Sharon Azar, Anthony Holloway, Jim McBean, and Michael Massie for their thoughtful guest blogs, and to Leslie Waldsmith and Bill Kelly for donating their book. I appreciate everyone who contributed, shared your thoughts, and commented.

And now, the WINNERS!
All these prizes were kindly donated. The winners were chosen from a random drawing of names of commenters (using the random number generator at random.org). And the winners are:

10 lb bag of Young Again dog food: Karen Friesecke

$50 gift certificate to k9cuisine: Mary Haight

2.5 lb bag customizable Red Moon pet food: "Rescue"

Please send your contact information to me at peggyfrezon (at) gmail (dot) com and I'll tell you what you need to know to claim your prize! If I do not hear from you within a week, a new winner will be drawn.

Congratulations!!!