Product Review Republished

People blog for different reasons, but as most bloggers can attest, it's always nice to know that there are other people in the world reading your hard work. When you're a relatively new blog, there is still that thrill when someone thinks your work is worth reading.

I recently had one of those moments when the makers of Old Mother Hubbard pet food stumbled across my blog in a search. They asked if they could post on their website a product review I had written in this blog. They have a testimonial section on their site, and although they are looking for good PR in the midst of a pet food crisis, the section appears to be written by real pet owners, not "made up" people fluffing a site.

Here is the link to the testimonial site, and they pretty much took my write-up verbatim from the review I wrote on this blog.

http://www.omhpet.com/wellness/dog_testimonials.html