At Last!

Finally, after many long hours at the keyboard, the Pet Peace of Mind manual is just about finished. I have to say that I have enjoyed writing it more than just about anything I've ever done. All during my writing, I had company from all three dogs, the cat and my parrot, Quincy, who provided comic relief when I needed a break. The dogs were good company and slept most of the time, but Spike the cat kept bothering me from time to time to play fetch with him. Yes, that's correct, none of my dogs, including the retriever, fetch, but the cat fetches constantly. He brings his favorite toy of the moment to my feet and if I don't notice, he wraps himself around both ankles until I look down and see what he's up to. That's when I see the toy and the game begins. It's pretty fun, watching him run as fast as he can to the toy, belly swinging from side to side, then gently picking it up and walking back. Ok, sometimes he has to stop and play with it a while, but just when I've gone back to my typing, there he is, wrapped around my ankles. Fortunately, he gets bored quickly and needs to take a break. Otherwise, I would be working on that manual until I was retirement age!