Working furiously on a big project!

I've been writing like crazy, working on a big project concerning the Pet Peace of Mind program. I can't divulge the details yet, but we have a wonderful opportunity to take the program beyond our hospice. So, that means long hours holed up in a quiet place to put the program's inner workings down on paper. I hope to share some of the stories of our patients and their pets as soon as I get this finished. The deadline is next Friday, so I have to get three more chapters done before then.
One of my own dogs made me laugh out loud this morning. I have a small blue heeler named Tsisdu (pronounced Chisdu, it means "rabbit" in Cherokee). She is a live wire, as far as dogs go. We call her Tsisdu because her feet never touch the ground. Anyway, my husband has been working in the garage and he moved her crate. This morning, she ran down the stairs into the garage to get into her crate and saw the empty space. At first, she was bewildered and then she got angry. Someone had moved her house! I had to get her calmed down enough (she was whirling in a circle and barking) to look behind her and see it. Then, all was well. Never a dull moment at our house.