Kelly's Valentine's Day Contest!

Kelly has a Valentine's Day message she wants you all to see: Hug a Pet Today! Signs and stickers are one great way to share your message or get your pet cause or pet blog noticed. Recently, the super nice people at BuildASign contacted me and offered to send me some of their cool swag to review. I checked out their site and, once I took a look at all their excellent products...Sure! The best thing about this service is, you can customize yard signs, car window clings, bumper stickers and more to help raise awareness for your pet cause or pet blog. (Be sure to enter my contest, below!)
Megan from BuildASign sent me several great bumper stickers, and an awesome, HUGE banner to help promote my book.
Here's our reviews:
Reviews
Product: 3 foot x 6 foot Banner
Ordering: Easy to use and customize.
Service: Fast delivery
Image Quality: Excellent. This is a very large size, and it came out crisp and clear. (High res photos work best)
Durability: Excellent. Banner feels almost like a tarp type material. I could definitely hang it outside. There are sturdy metal grommets on each corner.

Product: Bumper Stickers
Ordering: Easy to use and customize
Service: Fast delivery
Image Quality: Excellent. Use your own, or many designs available to choose from.
Durability: Excellent









*~*And now for the contest!*~*
I have 10 Hug a Pet Today! Bumper Stickers ready to give away. In addition, one winner will also receive a copy of the book Desiderata for Dog Lovers. Perfect for Valentine's Day, or a great gift for any dog lover. I'll select winners by randomizer. Kelly says please enter, these stickers are a nice way to remind others to give pets the love they deserve.

To enter:
1. Visit buildasign.com and check out their great products.
2. Leave a comment on this blog.
3. For an extra entry, follow this blog and leave another comment saying you followed.
4. For an extra extra entry, tweet about this contest and leave a comment saying you tweeted.

Winners will be announced on my blog on Valentine's Day.
(Thank you BuildASign People!)