Product Review: Clean & Green - Furniture Refresher for Dogs & Cats

I was asked to swap my current fabric refresher
for the Clean+Green Furniture Refresher, and seeing that a free sample was offered, I thought, "Sure, why not?"

With three cats, 2 resident smokers, and numerous visitors who smoke, I have to admit that there are days when my house smells a little less than fresh. I have plug-in air fresheners, and use powder odor control in the litter boxes, but never realized that our furniture and draperies retained so much of our household odors.

I've been using Clean+Green Furniture Refresher for more than a week now. I've sprayed the furniture, including the big leather recliner, the drapes, the window blinds, the carpeting, and have to admit I've even sprayed the litter boxes. Because the product is unscented, it's hard to realize that it's working, until I've been out of the house all day and come home to smell - nothing! My house smells great!

OK, one last test. My dear husband's gymn shoes smell bad enough to choke a horse. I sprayed those, too. Checked the next day & the odor is gone. Wonderful!

Clean+Green Furniture Refresher has all natural ingredients: cane sugar derivatives, proprietary botanical extracts and hydrated cellulose, purified water and nitrogen propellant (non-flammable & eco friendly.)

It's also very easy to use: Just spray - no need to soak, scrub or rinse.