Dreamer

Here's a page I made using a new kit that's available at Angel Baby Scraps...


This is Jackie, my boss's dog and the only dog that's allowed into her cat-only veterinary practice!  After a long day of being stalked, swatted, hissed at, and otherwise harassed by Tinkerbelle, Jackie decided to sack out on the reception-area floor.  I wonder if she's dreaming of revenge??

Oh, and the kit?  Very sweet!  It's called April Showers (okay, so I didn't use any of the "shower-y" parts of the kit, but it'd been pouring rain all day and Jackie DID have to endure going out in it, so there's a weak connection there, LOL!) and the designer is Scrap Happens To Me.  I like her stuff!

I did this page for a design challenge over at ScrapbookFlair that happens to have been put together by another of the designers at Angel Baby Scraps, Kelly-Jo's Scraps.  Like her stuff, too - heck, I like everyone's stuff at Angel Baby Scraps, LOL!