Pictures with the Easter Bunny Fundraiser for Angel PAWS

This Saturday, April 16th, I'll be offering new Spring/Easter themed digital frames during the Pictures with the Easter Bunny event for Angel PAWS.

It's at Pet Valu, 300 South Avenue, Garwood, NJ from 12 noon to 3 pm, and there will also be an Adoption Day starting at 11.

Here are a couple of the frames I've created, using the lovely Bradley as my model!

This frame uses all my own elements, except for the trellis frame which was made from a CU background:


And this frame was created using Kelly-Jo's Scraps' "Hop Into Spring" kit, which is S4H friendly and available at Angel Baby Scraps.  Angel Baby Scraps has AWESOME designers and kits!!


Anyway, stop by, bring your pet (any pet - dog, cat, hamster, snake...um, maybe not your snake) and have a pic done with the Easter Bunny and upgrade to one of my awesome frames!  LOL!