My first layout using Second Chance, a charity collab done for Angel PAWS

Finally snagged the new kit and got a chance to work with it, so here's my first layout using it!


Keyona is available for adoption at Angel PAWS in Colonia, NJ.  Her story is sad - she came to the shelter when her human passed away, was adopted out a few months later, but was then returned to the shelter a few short months later when her new human also passed away.  She's a little shy, but all she wants is to be loved, petted, and brushed (she's a longhair - in this photo, she'd been shaved down to get rid of all the awful mats she came back to us with).

I love this kit!  It's so versatile - not animal-only at all!  Many thanks again to the designers and Angel Baby Scraps Store (where it's available for just $3!).  You need to go get your copy!

I plan on adapting this layout for "Frame Your Pet", an ongoing fundraiser I have for Angel PAWS and Hope For Animals, two very fine rescue groups here in NJ.  So if you like the page, but don't do digital scrapbooking, feel free to contact me about having Scraps By Oreo's Meow create a page for you using the kit.  Proceeds benefit the rescue groups.