Bedtime Book for Dogs

I'm going to be really honest here. I don't know if it's strange to feel guilty about this or not but...I've never read a book to my dog.

I love to read. I read a lot. I even read about dogs a lot. But never to my dog. YET!

You might say this omission in my interactions with Kelly is possibly due to lack of appropriate reading material. But now, I can use that excuse no more! Bruce Littlefield has written what I believe is the first book written just for dogs: The Bedtime Book for Dogs.

The story follows the adventures of a pup who decides he'd rather take a walk to the park by himself than wait for his human companion--and discovers that all of his usual activities aren't as much fun without a good friend to share them with. And, in case you think it's simply a cute story about a little dog, there's more to it than that. The book is told with the 20 most common words that dogs can recognize, such as "treat" "squirrel" and "Good dog!"

Check out the book trailer!

I think Kelly would like this book. And I'd love reading it to her, too.
Sweet Dreams!