I've got a new slideshow up - showing Dan de Lion's recent pics

And he is toooooo cute for words!  Formerly known as Dandy-Lion, he's now Dan de Lion and getting so big.  He's totally a terror and just too much fun.  His cage and play area is our locker area where I work and, when we punch in and out of our shifts, we'll feel something banging on our butts - it's Dan jumping up and whacking us!

Today, I went in there and he attached himself to my leg, like a little kid does, and I was able to walk around a bit with him like that.  As I said...toooooo cute!  And such a terror!

Here's a page I just posted over on ScrapbookFlair, showing the latest pics of Dan:


And here's a quick slideshow I created that sort of shows the construction of the page (but not really, as anyone who digi-scraps knows, it's not quite this easy sometimes!).




It has music, so turn your speakers down if you're looking while you're at work, LOL!

The kit used is a freebie (!) called I Meowww You by Honey Designs, and it's available at Digiscrapbookin.ch