Karen's Crafting Nook: Harley the Cat Wants a New Home

Wow! What a terrific post by Karen, one of my ScrapbookFlair friends, about Harley! Karen, thank you so much!

Karen's Crafting Nook: Harley the Cat Wants a New Home: "Hi Everyone, Over on ScrapBook Flair a challenge has been started up by Oreosmeow  to bring a delightful cat called Harley as much attention..."

Karen's post goes on to reiterate the information already here on my blog, about Harley's circumstances, and why he needs a new home.

And THEN, Karen posted her pages that she entered into the Harley's Angels challenge. WOW!  For all of them, she used the Angel PAWS charity collab kit, 2nd Chance, available at Angel Baby Scraps Store.


Gotta tell you, I love this page most - I love how Karen's journaled this, it makes me giggle every time I read it!  It's a fun, playful page and purrfect for Harley! (you HAVE to click on the image to read the text...it's terrific!)

Design credits:  "I found the little crown in Misty's Designs "Just for You" kit, and applied a DSA/Craft Artist Gold Effect from Truly Tango Scraps.  Couldn't resist having another play with the Word Art Frames, adding different effects to ring the changes."  (Karen used her Word Art Frames on all the pages)

And then Karen created THIS page - totally awesome!


The work she did on this is incredible!

Design Credits:  "Playing around in the Craft Artist effects section I came up with the effect on the red page, which I have saved as my "Harley Red" effect. The little cat edging to the page is from a Photoshop brush by B Sylvia of Graphics-Illustrations."

This is her third page:


Gorgeous - I love blended backgrounds like this.

Design Credits:  "Used Truly Tango Scraps DSA/Craft Artist Effect 'Copper Frost'"

Karen is truly one of Harley's Angels!  Thank you SO much!