The Garden State Cat Club's Cat Expo is this weekend!

And I'm so excited, I can't stand it! You see, I took the plunge and bought vendor space in the Exhibition Hall to sell the "Frame Your Pet for Rescue" frames I've created! (and I'll be debuting my newest frames, created from the 2nd Chance kit, the charity collab scrapbooking kit put together by the talented ladies over at Angel Baby Scraps - check back Friday night to see them live here on my blog!)

I'll have a Show Special running for a while - details to be revealed Friday night!

This is a HUGE show - it was the largest in the country in 2010! - and should generate a LOT of sales which, in turn, should generate nice donations to Angel PAWS and Hope For Animals.

If you'll be in the Somerset, NJ area over the weekend, stop by and see me! Print out this coupon and get either $1 off your admission or take advantage of the family special.

It's a great day out and loads of fun!  Hope to see you there!!